Interactive Map using jQuery, HTML & CSS
This project was awarded to jDevAndDesign for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $350 USD
NOTE: MUST BE VERY GOOD WITH JQUERY.
Interactive Map – HTML/CSS and jQuery
I want to create an interactive map where it shows our branch offices in other country, there will be 6 country, so therefore, there will be 6 button with the country name (usa, france, etc.) We want to use jQuery, instead of Flash to have it work on iPhone and iPad.
1. World Map up on the page with Country button bar on top before the map.
2. User hover on country, then it shows the country highlighted with country name with (dot)
3. Or, user hover on Country Button and it shows the country highlighted with country name with (dot).
4. User CLICK on the highlighted country, and it shows a box on top layer with the contact information, the box must have a close button to close it. (must have an animation fade in when showing the box)
I will provide the assets (images "world map, dot icon, some CSS properties)
This must be done with XHTML doctype since the current site is still using that version; but the site will be upgraded to HTML5 six month from now, so please develop this in such a way that it will be easy to put this project on that version as well.
If you have any question feel free to ask. Thank you.
I am looking for a confident, reliable individual who can do this project in a timely passion.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online