jQuery Count-up Script (Similare to all the count-down jQuery scripts)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
I need a simple but nice looking script that will allow us to enter a amount in setting file that each second will automatically be added.
This is pretty much the same logic of counting down but instead up...
I am willing to pay around 30-600 USD if work is god!
This will be used to show the total cost in real time.
Example; if every day the health care in US cost 1 728 USD ,that would meen that each second it cost 2 cent
(2 cent x (60 sec x 60 min x 24 hrs) = 178 200 Cent equal to 1 728 USD per day) . Hence every second the counter should be increase with 2 cent
simple as that
- We need to in setting add cost per second
- we need to in setting add date the count-up should start calculating from
- It must automatically from local server time see how many seconds that has passed in order to calculate correct amount
- The design should be inspired from this = modern nice: [url removed, login to view]
- Be cross browser compatible and mobile friendly of courseGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online