I have this project for a restaurant.
When someone celebrates his/her birthday the restaurant snaps a picture of the birthday person and of their accompanying people. After that they send the picture via email and manually add the contact to Outlook contacts with a calendar reminder of when the next birthday will come.
What we need is this:
- A way to upload the picture and frame it in different frame designs.
- Capture the name, birth day and email of the customer
- Add the names and birth days of their invitees.
- The uploaded picture must then be sent to the birthday person as a reminder of the event as well as the rest of the people invited.
- The option to select the reminder for next year’s birthday. So the restaurant can send an invitation with some text like: (Using the image from last year’s birthday) Remember you had a blast last year? Well, come and invite your friends again and receive a 10% discount on your total.
- This means a list must be kept and updated so reminders are sent before a person’s birthday and the photographs must be sent too to to him/her and their party.
- We need to be able to change frame designs and you will tell us what the best way to upload the photos so they can be framed by the web page/app. Size, resolution, (JPG, PNG), you tell us what we need to do. JPG images are much simpler but that all depends on the frame design I guess.
- I’m attaching examples of what we currently use, a very simple calendar using outlook and we trust our computers and memory to remember next year.