I need the services of an individual or company that can create a functional specification document that can then be provided to programmers to build an on-line platform (called the MTS platform).
The MTS Platform will have the following core functions;
1) Be able to connect to a number of platforms for data and trade execution functions such as Currenex, Metatrader, etc
2) Be able to execute trades with connected platforms through the new platforms
3) Implement a rule engine that will generate buy and sell orders based on rules.
4) Run data for a range of securities (Forex, futures, shares etc) through a rule engine to test results based on a range of parameters (be able to test the parameter)
5) Plot results from live trading and testing using the rule engine on a chart
6) Store the results of testing the rule engine and be able to run analysis. E.g. see the difference between a 9 day moving average and a 10 day moving average etc.
7) Be able to email to a range of users the buy and sell orders generate by the rule engine
8) allow users to manual trigger orders using the platform or to allow the system to automatically buy and sell based on the signals generated by the rule engine
9) Have a payment gateway where users are able to purchase monthly subscriptions using credit card, paypal etc. External users are then able to create accounts with a broker and then use the MTS platform to do their trading manually or based on the automated systems.
I already have a rule engine that has been built in VB.net which will need to be re-coded in order to make it fully web enabled. Currently the VB program takes CVS files of historical market data for a security (e.g. a share or currency) and then runs them through the rule engine. The data is plotted on an OHLC basis and the resultant buy and sell trades are marked on the chart. The results of the trading are then stored in a database and exported for analysis and validation.
The rule engine can have basis parameters modified for testing. E.g. one of the systems is to buy when the close has closed above the moving average. Testing can then be done on a 9,10, 11 etc moving average.
Candidates should only bid if they have extensive experience building software for trading of financial markets and are able to create a functional specification for the System.
Once the functional specification has been completed it the project will then be tendered for completion and implementation. I believe the specification should take 5 full days therefore about 50 hours.