kindly read below points
We are assuming that following is the flow of calling feature as we discussed over call:
1. You will have a toll free number placed in Kuwait and that number will be attached with VoIP gateway.
2. If the app user wants to call another app user then the VoIP gateway will be used and user can call free of cost.
3. If the app user wants to call any other landline/mobile number in Kuwait then at first the call will be made to the toll free number and then then the toll free number will dial the originally dialed number using DTMF tones pattern. This feature will only be available to those users who have bought the paid service in our application.
4. If any land-line/mobile phone user wants to call our serve me call user then the call will be diverted to the toll free number and subsequently toll free number will dial the app user using VoIP gateway. For this feature to work the app user needs to have paid service of our application. And this feature is dependent on the ISP’s. Only ISP can divert the call to toll free number. And for that, client needs to have a contract with them and a phone number series to bifurcate our applications numbers. Our app user will have a unique mobile number that will be generated by the series given by ISP’s. For this whole process we cannot comment much as this all depends on the ISP’s.
5. Our app will detect if the dialed number is our user or not and will follow the dialing process accordingly.
We would be requiring the list of number series and other required information from client as and when required.
More see the attached file too.
If you can then send me the details as soon as possible