I have a Java application that runs in Windows and in Mac OS. You need good GUI skills and be familiar with the Nimbus Look and Feel. Ideally, you should have a Mac and a PC but if you don't have a Mac, I can do the testing. Following is what's required (see attached screenshots).
1. Complete View All Notes feature (see screenshots "View all notes 01 and 02). Pop-up should look like "view all notes 01." It looks like view all notes 02" now. The notes are saved in an XML file locally. When user selects menu item, notes are shown in a pop-up window. Once pop-up is closed, menu item needs to be reset so it can be selected again.
2. One of the panels is greyed out when user clicks the Answer button. Text should appear in black, green and red. This happens in Win 7 Home Edition but appears as it should in Vista and Mac OS. See "greyed panel" screenshot.
3. The background color in the Config panel in the Included column is offset (see screenshot "config 01 and 02"). It should look like "config 02" screenshot. This again is a Windows 7 problem. Looks fine in Vista.
4. This is only a Mac OS 10.5.8 problem . Remove the ">" arrow character from paragraphs (see screenshot "forward arrow"}. Text appears as it should in 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8.
5. When you use keyboard shortcut to navigate and you hit first or last screen, application continues to generate warnings if you keep keys pressed. User then has to click OK button many times to dismiss all copies. When you see first/last screen, limit pop-up to one.
6. New feature: I want to show an image in a pop-up but not a window. I want it to behave like a splash screen that user can view on demand and click to dismiss (no window stuff). When user selects menu item, show it in the middle of the application window (see "keyboard_shortcuts" mock up). Ideally, it has to support transparency so that image can have rounded corners.