The service has to be just to be a copy of Grooveshark.com.
1. The front end has to be in html with music playing through flash component.
2. A separate download component which will be a background a service in windows, this will take a music folder and upload all user's music to our servers.
3. Backend to be written in java and written in spring framework. Add with that full unit test cases. The server backend will interact with frontend through ajax service. Servlets will have to be written for all small components to make things fast and parallel.
4. The session has to be written in MongoDB. As MongoDB is better for session saving.
5. Rest all the song information has to be stored in MySQL data base. This includes playlist associated with users. Song details – mp3 tags.
6. The front end response time for all components has to be less than 0.2 seconds for all components.
7. As the site is being designed for India, so it should pick up the location from browser and pick up the second language on the basis of state in India.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1538 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello sir Accept Our Bid for Hindi Music Service, We have been developing sites since 2004, and our expertize in Social Networking sites please check our work in PMB Thanks!
Hi , This is Rob. I've been into web development for the last 6 years. Please check my PMB let me know your though regarding this proposal. Thanks Rob