The basic concept is to to test the BackEnd technology using session beans and entity beans.
Construct part of a recipe system. The system must be able to register recipes and ingredient and be able to specify the amount of each ingredient in each recipe. The system must as a minimum be able to:
1) Create a new recipe with a description
2) Create a new ingredient including the price
3) Show all recipes
4) Add an ingredient to a recipe
5) Show all ingredients connected to a recipe
6) Find all recipes containing a given ingredient
7) Find the price for buying ingredients to a given recipe
The database should be in an Oracle database
Basically it should like this
Recipe--1------- * Amount --*...........1--Ingredient
(Recipe has 1 to many mapping with amount, amount has many to 1 mapping with ingredient)
The choice of attributes is left to your own common sense.
You must implement a web solution using session beans and JPA for persistence.
A zipped project file of the working project including a logical data model (UML) diagram if possible