1. create database a database in mysql with three tables, using data definition provided separately in a document.
2. create java three objects base on the three table columns using standard java naming
3. create a data access layer that can query the above three tables. query only, persistence operation such as insert and update are not required.
4. create xml schema with combination of data column from the above three objects.
5. Create a one html page with a field "keyword", Servlet object that searches the database with match to the keyword in description column, and return the result in xml of 4,
feel free to provide me of your estimate time to finish and estimate start time. thank you,