We are searching for a skilled and qualified developer or software development company to help us in the development of Oracle JDBC driver wrapper program.
You should have strong understanding of Oracle JDBC driver.
A qualified developer must have extensive experience in the following area
1. Oracle JDBC driver.
2. Java programming.
3. Oracle DBMS.
4. Good communication in English.
* Have a Long Distance Calling Plan (Skype etc)
We have a DB encryption product which includes data encryption or decryption features made by Java.
To add encrypted data into DBMS using our current data encryption API, it needs for Java developers to invoke an encryption function of our API and then add a Java DB insertion code with encrypted data.
For your information, please refer to the attached sample code file.
As you can see in the first sample code, every code needs to be modified to encrypt data so that it causes Java developers to often make a mistake and burden them.
But in the second sample code, developers wouldn't need to modify their codes because JDBC wrapper take care of all encryption or decryption operations automatically
For developers’ convenience, we hope that JDBC driver wrapper allows developers not to concern about source code modification any more.
And Wrapper class should use our API features which include encryption, decryption and other functions. Performance is also critical so it needs to minimize the decreased speed.
And a way to set configuration files should be provided, which is used to set an authorized users, target tables, columns for data encryption or decryption and classes to use JDBC wrapper feature.
If you need our Java API document, I'll send you.
We are looking to establish a long term partnership with the chosen individual/company and wish to create several other projects following the successful development of this assignment.
Only capable developers need apply.
The followings must be met.
1. JDBC wrapper should cover whole SQL query functions provided by Oracle JDBC driver
2. support Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g JDBC drivers.
3. minimize the decreased speed when using JDBC wrapper. This is very important.
4. provide a way to set the target tables and columns to differentiate between encryption target and other normal tables
5. provide a way to set the authorized users to access the appropriate column for security.
6. Exception when errors occurr for debugging
For your better understanding, refer to the attached file which includes system architecture.
I'm attaching the updated RFP file.
I added our encryption/decryption API description and specified in more detail.