- Java JDK 6
- Tomcat or JBOSS
- Microsoft SQL Server
I have a small project ( simple Ticketing System), system analysis and design a ready file study.docx.
I need someone to implement the application through these steps:
• Build the database schema using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Build the Data Access Layer , it should contains all classes required to store and retrieve data from DB.
• Build the UI using ICEFaces, screens should be developed in the same sequence of UI prototype section in the study document.
The main factors to success in this project and to get your money is:
- Deliver the project on time.
- Clean code, code should be in good layout and free of bugs ( I will provide the test scenarios later).
15 freelancers are bidding on average $245 for this job
Hi RidwanNizam, Your specifications are very clear, I went through them. I'm an oracle certified java developer, been around JEE for 10 years. I've implemented a lot of similar projects.
HI, I am having 7+ years of experience in Java,J2EE,Spring,JSF,Richface, Primefaces,MySQL,MS SQL. I can complete the job in time. Please check your PMB for more details. Thanks