The objective of the project is to implement Pentaho Data Integration solution in a pre-existing pentaho environment. Data needs to be extracted from a PostgreSQL database (SQL will be provided) and transform the data to a fixed length text file (format will be provided). Once the transformation is complete a job needs to be created to FTP the file and log all actions to an external file.
Operating System: Linux Enterprise Edition
Database: PostgreSQL 8.2
Report Server: Pentaho
All user access to the preproduction and production environment will be provided to the developer. All documents/requirements will be provided initally and as needed during the project.
- Implement PDI on server
- Create database to text file transformation
- Create job (FTP file) based on transformation with log files generated
- Full payment will be escrowed
- 50% of the payment will be released with deliverable implementation in preproduction.
- 50% of the payment will be released with deliverable implementation in production.
- Via phone, IM (Skype), email