I am open to the method of implementation, whether Flash, JS etc.
1. HTML page with 5 input text fields and a file browse/upload field and a submit button.
2. Upon submission the contents of the 5 text fields and the [url removed, login to view] file gets uploaded to a flash/JS template that gets displayed on the same page. See attached template as a guide. Exact sizes are not relevant.
3. Inside the template Text Field 1 and Text field 2 can each expand down 2 extra lines. So if the imported text in Text Field 1 is too long to display in 1 line the text wraps into a second line and Text Field 2 and TF3 below gets pushed down. The First 2 text lines can only take away room from Text Field 3.
4. Location of Text Field 4 is static and does not shift down.
5. Text field 3 can only contain a maximum number of characters depending on the size of the 2 text field above it. If the input text is longer than the remaining characters box should cut off the undisplayable text with a "..." in the last line.
That is it.
Thank you for your feedback. I need to clarify the project a little:
Let me clarify what I am looking for. Hopefully its doable and simpler.
1. I would like to have 3 files inside a folder on the user's machine. The flash file, an XML file with the text fields and the image file.
2. When opening the flash, it should read in the text fields from the XML file.
3. If possible the flash should be able to read the image in automatically based on the file name provided inside the XML, but if this is not possible some way of uploading the file into the flash would be needed.
Please resend the PM if you can do this. I
14 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Greetings, We are a professional web design studio providing services for Web Templates, Logo & Banner Designs, Print Design, PPT Presentation and Web Development in ASP, PHP and .NET