Your goal is to set-up a map in Google maps using google API V.3 that my client and I can add locations and graphics to. Here is a link to a map ( [url removed, login to view] ) that uses a lot of the google API elements that we want in our map and those being...
• search by board number (as in the sample provided at the top)
• MarkerClusterPlus - Large image icons to represent many locations in an area when zoomed out. here is an example
• InfoBubble - ( [url removed, login to view] ) this link shows this in place with an interface that we can use to add content. this looks like it would work well for us and is what the sample is using.
• ability to add a linked PDF's to info bubble content
• info bubble will need the same Add To Favorites | View Larger | Zoom across the bottom of the window.
• each location linked to a tabled listing that will be on the page - not a hi priority if it's a problem.
This page has all the elements that we are wanting in the map ( [url removed, login to view] )
We will need to be able to add the content (130 locations ) and embed the link from this map into clients website as in the sample provided has done.
Please let me know if I have not explained something well of if there are any questions.