I'm building a Wavemaker 6.4 java application, mainly via the canvas as I do not know Java or JS.
The design structure for three of the tabs is now complete, and I am looking for a highly proficient programmer with good Wavemaker, Java & MySQL knowledge to bring the app to life.
If all goes to plan after the intial stage, then there's months worth of work to continue building the app.
The WM app is for an advanced email marketing solution. The database structure and all backend scripting is already in place, including the spec for this first project.
This initial project builds the foundation of the UI.
1) Login authentication
2) Security provisions
3) Custom user & group roles that trigger tabs, panels & widget showing property [on] & [off]
4) Three Tabs functionality (Settings/Subscriptions/AuthSMTP)
5) Around 50 queries including inner joins to build, all bound to the authenticated user
6) Variables to add & configure
7) 2 custom dojoGrids to build and manipulate
8) Build a password strength meter
9) Build a secure password creator
10) Create various popups
11) Give guidance on the best way to add onMouseDown functionality to everything, so Help & Support is shown in the left column of the app.
I look forward to working with you...