1. Provide the basic functions associated with an Employee Time and
Attendance system. Specifically, capturing employee time, the automation
of payroll processing, and the generation of reports.
[url removed, login to view]: multiple pay periods (Biweekly and Monthly); work schedules
(fixed, rotating, as-needed); hourly and salary compensation; and
compliance with overtime requirements, including the higher overtime
thresholds permitted under the 207k exemption for police and fire
personnel under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
[url removed, login to view] different pay and attendance rules and policies to support each
group using the same time system.
5. Configurable, automated overtime rules for inclusion and exclusion of nonworked hours pay codes in timecard.
6. Supervisory ability to review and act upon both on-line and paper-based
7. Global time entry to clock in/out some or all employees in their group at
once by payroll, timekeeper or manager.
8. Global schedule changes by manager/
timekeeper for employee/workgroup.
9. Flag time/policy errors on screens with valid solution, current schedule,
acknowledgement and comment entry.
10. Configurable error codes, checking and severity policy set by group not
11. Support unlimited different pay codes and accruals including codes for
vacation, sick leave, leave without pay, bereavement leave, workers’
compensation, military leave, FML leave, jury duty, etc.
12. Message system(s) for employee / manager exchange (e.g. messages
displayed on the time capturing device).
13. Unlimited shift schedule definition and assignment or no schedule
14. Suppor+D7t different early and late clock in/out rounding or no rounding as
may be required.
15. All employees must be able to view sick and vacation leave balances,
absences and late statuses within their security access.
16. Must allow for the entry of forecasted time when the time must be
submitted to Payroll, before the time is actually worked.
17. Must have the ability to charge back/dock hours
22 freelancers are bidding on average $760 for this job
Hello there, I have 2 years experience with java developing with Java Desktop applications and web applications.I have experience in Struts,Spring,JSF with Ajax.thank you Gayan Amaradasa
I am working as freelancer and providing complete data entry, IT & offshore e-business solutions and technology consulting We have more 10 year experience in different fields. Please check PMB.