- Create, test and deploy a custom landing page class that enables users to default to their own private page upon login. (Successful completion of this project could lead into additional projects / future working relationship.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Java and J2EE technologies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Liferay development experience with Liferay 5.2 and above
- Fluency in English (strong reading, writing, speaking skills)
- Linux developers only (no Windows developers, please!)
- Understand vision of Liferay open source - proven participation in Liferay Community
- Write clean/efficient Java code
- Compile Java from source
- Deploy packages to class libraries
- Subversioning and Change management
- Documentation of work
- Liferay CE 6.0.6
- Apache Tomcat [url removed, login to view]
- Apache Ant 1.8.2
- JDK 1.6
- Linux: CentOS 5.6 / RHEL
- 4 hours setup/configuration, explain project, establish relationship
- 8 hours coding, testing, and validating (must be available for rapid response/turnaround)
- The code you write for this project, and the documented steps for developing/deploying the code, will be made available to the Liferay community.
- Your work will be performed during scheduled hours so that our project analyst can be scheduled to work with you and answer questions.
- You will make your desktop computer available for remote viewing/sharing while you perform your work, as though we were physically together in the same workspace. This will allow for better communication and knowledge transfer.
- via PayPal. Certain countries are excluded. (see PayPal website for international exclusions).
CORRECTION: Payment via Freelancer.com (not directly thru PayPal)
1) Employer requires complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable/deployable form as well as the complete source code of all work done (so that it may be modified in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased, or if developed for an open source project, employer may release said work/code into the appropriate open source community.
3a) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components, unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO up front by the employer on the site.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
I am having a 4.5 Years of experience in order to develop java/j2ee based application. I am requesting to give me a chance to work with you ,i will surely deliver required component with in the specified time.