- Create, test and deploy a custom landing page class that enables users to default to their own private page upon login. (Successful completion of this project could lead into additional projects / future working relationship.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Java and J2EE technologies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Liferay development experience with Liferay 5.2 and above
- Fluency in English (strong reading, writing, speaking skills)
- Linux developers only (no Windows developers, please!)
- Understand vision of Liferay open source - proven participation in Liferay Community
- Write clean/efficient Java code
- Compile Java from source
- Deploy packages to class libraries
- Subversioning and Change management
- Documentation of work
- Liferay CE 6.0.6
- Apache Tomcat [url removed, login to view]
- Apache Ant 1.8.2
- JDK 1.6
- Linux: CentOS 5.6 / RHEL
- 4 hours setup/configuration, explain project, establish relationship
- 8 hours coding, testing, and validating (must be available for rapid response/turnaround)
- The code you write for this project, and the documented steps for developing/deploying the code, will be made available to the Liferay community.
- Your work will be performed during scheduled hours so that our project analyst can be scheduled to work with you and answer questions.
- You will make your desktop computer available for remote viewing/sharing while you perform your work, as though we were physically together in the same workspace. This will allow for better communication and knowledge transfer.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
I am having a 4.5 Years of experience in order to develop java/j2ee based application. I am requesting to give me a chance to work with you ,i will surely deliver required component with in the specified time.