Need experienced, fast and reliable programmer to perform set up, customizations and programming to Ultra Cart.
Need top notch programer to join our growing team.
Job will include...
* Set up of Ultra Cart to match functionality of our existing custom cart.
* We will provide designs but programmer will have to implement within UltraCart.
* Front end and back end functions set up to meet our requirements.
* Integration with 3rd party finance company. This will involve setiing up financing as a payment option in step 1. If customer chooses credit card then process is Ultra Carts normal process. If customer chooses financing then they are brought to a seperate page. This page will have specialized firleds and be conncected to the finance companies API. Depending upon the response from the finance company a specialized, customized message will be displayed to the customer and the order dropped into Ultra Carts purchase order module.
A copy of the API is included.
* The following skills are required to accomplish this....
Ultra Cart is very flexible and easy to use and customize. In addition the finace firms API is also easy to use and integrate with.
Cart flow will work something like this....
Page 1 ( Customer enters some info and chooses financing or credit card) *** if chooses cresit card then goes through Ultra Carts normal process.
*** if chooses financing then customer is sent to a financing page where they enter data. This data is sent via api to the financing company. Depending upon reply provided a custom message is displayed to the customer. All financing orders are dropped into Ultra Carts purchase order module for us to manually review, etc.
*** if approved for financing we will want to charge or at least obtain the cc info to charge a deposit manually from within purchase order module.
*** custom email will be sent to the financing cusomers.
Additional project details.
Attached, please find a detailed flow chart showing expected ultra cart process flow.
In addition, please find attached a document describing additional expected cart functionaility.
link to process flow chart: http://www.gliffy.com/pubdoc/2734745/L.png
Link to 3 very short screen capture video explaining the flow and functionality.
These details should assist bidders in understanding exactly what is required and expected.