6 month project to Develop an extensible Web App to manage building access control systems.
Specifically to develop a web app that manages proximity card readers from various manufacturers and allows the integration of varied access control readers and controllers.
* AJAX a must
* Experience and understanding of Wiegand and HID and proximity readers.
* Experience w/ Java, J2EE, JSP, JS, Linux, Tomcat, JVM, MySQL
* Ability handle transactional events via RS232, TCP, etc.
* Ability to design UML for extensible application.
* XML experience
* Ability to wrap TCP/IP and RS232 and RS485 msg sets in XML.
* Ability to think OPEN about different solutions that would integrate.
* Great references
* Flexible and self starter.. Able to provide direction from within.
* Ability to DOCUMENT using TWIKI
* Experience with SVN
STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF ACCESS CONTROL INDUSTRY RELATIVE TO BUILDING SECURITY.
Must be a seasoned Java Web App programer that is able to see roadblocks before they occur.
Must be able to commit FULL TIME.
Reasonable hourly rate must be quoted as scope of project is unknown at this point.
This would be a full time commitment for 6 months with demonstrable progress each week.