We are working on implementing a Android Tablet Application to assist us in workflow and organization. The application will be a multi-page spreadsheet with varied templates as well as a 'snap to grid' drawing application that will include some additional business specific functionality.
Drawing Program Functionality:
1. Ability to import images from Google Earth/Google Maps
2. Ease of sketch is a key point. We will be sketching detailed city layouts (roads,buildings, bridges all the way down to fire hydrants).
3. There will need to be several icons available as 'click and drop' images to add to any sketch (hydrant, streetlight etc).
4. We will need to be able to utilize the tablet camera to take a snapshot and integrate it into the drawing program with ease.
Spread Sheet Functionality.
1. This is a basic spread sheet for note taking purposes.
2. The Spreadsheet will need to be multi page, giving the user the ability to switch between activities/intents/pages.
3. The user will need the ability to select the number of ROWS/COLUMNS on the page. (choose a template)
4. More functionality for the spread sheet is required but will be best described by another means. (email, message, skype, phone, etc.)
All information once saved will be used in legal documents and will need to be stored as READ-ONLY BUNDLE and then uploaded to our database server for cataloging.
We are attempting to get this project completed ASAP.
Android Application (Tablet) Experience is a MUST.
Strong JAVA knowledge is a MUST.
SQL: / PHP / MySQL experience is a plus.