I currently have an android app that is near by completed with the acception of a few errors now that we need to get resolve like "yesterday":
Please review as soon as possible and provide back a date for when these issues can be resolved for the Android.
· Enter 80501 in address / zip code field
· 3 records are returned and a view more button
· Click view more; returns a dialog box with “No ATMS were found…”
· Click ok to clear dialog box
· Select one of 3 records listed
· The application ATM Locator ([url removed, login to view]) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
· Note: The NYCE ATM Locator doesn’t present a view more button when there aren’t more records to be returned. Note, SUM locator doesn’t always show the view more dialog box either – enter Fort Collins CO as address and 4 records are displayed with no view more button. 80501 or Longmont CO shows 3 records and the view more button that causes the application failure listed above.