Hello to all bidders,
The project is fairly simple, I just don't have the time to do it myself. An application has been created as a proof of concept and now needs to be incorporated into the enterprise set of applications. The application was originally written in Java, but for various business reasons, it has been decided that it must be converted to C#.
Your job would be to simply convert the code from Java to C# .NET2.0. The project will be complete when you have provided me with the full C# code organised in a Visual Studio 2005 solution and the code runs from Visual Studio 2005 without program error.
- The Java version has been written using IntelliJ IDEA 6.
- The java version currently runs as is usng IntelliJ IDE with JDK installed.
- You must use the Visual Studio 2005 code conversion wizard to convert the java code to C# and provide the conversion report as part of the solution.
- You may not place your name or company name in any piece of code within the solution
- The software does not contain any user interface related code. The code runs as a background process.
- The code does contain database (MS Access) interaction.
Unfortunately, the zipped code and resouces is more than the allowed 512kb so I am not able to post it here.