We have a process in which we have uploaded an .xml file to our server and associated it with an order in our system. The order contains data which needs to be checked against the data in the .xml file (for example, property address, number of bedrooms, postal code, etc.)
This script will be activated by a "check now" button on our site, and will:
1. Use the order ID from the current page to open db and pull data into variables
2. Find the most recent .xml file associated with this order
3. Parse the .xml file and pull data into variables
4. Display variables from db, .xml file in a table - highlight with color if not exact match
5. Allow users to "clear" variables that are not exact match but are close enough (e.g. "1234 Front Street" and "1234 Front St.")
6. For any variables that the user did not clear, create email message including variable names.
7. Look up appropriate user to send email to in our db
8. Send email and record in log
I have db structure and xml file examples available to make this project easy.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $388 for this job
Hi, I am having more than 6 years experience in ASP.NET,Telerik Controls,C#,SQL Server to develop Web and windows applications development. I would love to this job. Thanks, Hemendra