Mobile SMS Application
We have a request to develop a SMS text messaging mobile application(J2ME) which include;
1. An Inbox to store the incoming message
2. An Outbox to store the outgoing message
3. A new message box to write new message
4. A message delete function to delete one particular message
5. A message clean-up function to delete all the Inbox or Outbox message
The requirements include:
1. A WAP Push application to push the mobile application to the mobile phone user
2. An encryption function to enable message to be encrypted at the source. You are advise to use MSSQL2005, create a SMS Table to store 3 field(SMS, encrypted_SMS,pass_encrypt_sms) before send out to mobile, gsm modem will function to perform this action(a simple receive module need here).
3. The mobile phone user could then receive the encrypted message but could only read it upon certain password input to decrypt the message.
4. The message send out by mobile phone user must also be encrypted(encrypt by default password).
5. The message received by the gsm modem could read the message (auto decrypted)
6. The encryption method must be open to allow our input of encryption formulas.
We have budget around $100, kindly bid on honest you can did it. Thanks
5 freelancers are bidding on average $240 for this job
I have already worked on an application used to send SMS messages, with a graphical interface implemented with low-level graphics. I am also familiar with the GSM protocol.