Looking for an Oracle ADF expert to act as a mentor working remotely.
It is a long term collaboration to build the interfaces for several applications with growing complexity.
The mentor would decide the architecture based on our specifications and would provide templates with step-by-step instructions. These instructions will be used by our developers to replicate similar functionality.
The first contract will be to define instructions on how to build an application with the following functionality:
1. Main menu
- the page displays a database table with edit,delete,insert,copy options
- it is spitted in two parts: top table with several rows that has search capability and bottom form that displays the fields of the selected row on several tabs
- the form contains lists of values and CLOB fields that can be edited in a pop-up
3. User authentication & authorization
- user management
- roles management: define page/action access rights for each role
- check rights when accessing different pages/actions
26 freelancers are bidding on average $668 for this job
Hi, I am a software engineer and out team has recently done a project with requirements exactly same as yours. we have done it using ADF11g. I am ready to take up this assignment. Thanks, daresomegroup
Iam proficient in developing Java and Oracle based projects. I can give assurance to meet all your requirements regarding this project with good quality and on time.
It look like a standalone application and can be built with java, swings and sql. As I am the expert in this area, I can definetle help you in this regard.
Hi, I have good knowledge and hands on experience working on ADF. I will deliver your work accurately and within time. Please check my PM. Regards, Manjusha.