Create a install using Nullsoft NSIS 2.46 for a custom Grails software that needs to run offline.
It should be simple with few steps for the novice user, all the necessary software (JRE, MySQL, Tomcat6) will be installed silent with no menus.
- Check if OS is XP SP3 or higher
- Check / Save whether it is 32 or 64 bit
- Check and save path has JRE 5.0 or higher installed, if not install the supplied
- Check and install Tomcat 6.0.35 (32 or 64bit) in silent mode with user options pre-defined by installing the service on windows with automatic start.
- Check and install MySQL 5.1.37 (32 or 64bit) with pre-defined and user schema provided. Install the service on windows with automatic start.
- Copy the war Siem location for the webapps directory of Apache, awaiting deployment. The sql script containing the initial data will be embedded in the war for the first time it is done deploy the script to run.
- Create menu items in windows