I'm willing to pay $150-225 for this work It must be done in 15 days or less.
We are attempting to automate several areas of our company. One area involves generating "conditional offer for hire packages" for prospective employees. What this involves is gathering up documents from a file-folder, customizing some of the files with some values, converting the customized files into PDF format, and packaging the whole set of files into a .ZIP archive that can then be emailed. We have written a software program that performs this functionality, and we call it the Offer Generator. We are happy with it. However, we need some changes to this functionality that I describe below.
We have another functionality that we created. This functionality is designed to help us understand what represents a reasonable Conditional Offer. We have therefore gathered together all of the offers that we have made in the past, and categorized them according to job function and computed the minimum, maximum, mean, and standard deviation for each of these job functions within a given number of years of experience. We convert the candidate's highest degree into a number of years of experience by a set conversion factor so that we have only 2 dimensions of data to deal with.
This task basically involves combining these two functionalities into a single program. Both functionalities are crafted using Java 5 and the combination of them should involve a database that is accessible via Hibernate. We have already created the database schema.
1. Get both functionalities compiled and up and running
2. Modify the Offer Generator to get input from the user for years of experience and education
3. Consider design of RateAnalyzer schema, propose changes, implement changes, and upload previous offers into schema, and make sure that the schema can be read from, and the program that reads from the schema offers the same level of functionality as the RateAnalyze
4. Upload bill rates database into newly designed portion of schema
5. CHange OfferGenerator to output new offers to schema and add button that allows user to compare the offer to rateAnalyzer categories and another button that allows user to see offer compared against bill rates (there is a special comparison function that will need to be implemented).
Everything needs to be implemented in Java, SQL, hibernate, possibly web-services, possibly Spring framework.
Your execution on this project must be exemplary. I demand quality and the following stipulations must be adhered to in order to insure a high-quality product:
1. There must be a design written up in an industry accepted tool (Visio, Powerpoint, Rational Rose, etc) and I need to approve this design in advance -- we want a graphical layout of your approach with clear titles and a sensible layout of components and functionalities -- I must see this format in either .JPG or .PDF
2. All source code, test code, build files, design diagrams, documentations will be delivered by you and owned by us;
3. For each milestone, I expect to see unit test code (preferably in JUnit or acceptable) that will continue to work as the project proceeds to successive milestones.
This test code should exercise important flows through the system in a way to exercise success and failure conditions of the key features of the algorithm or routines that you use.
4. I expect detailed, concise and understandable documentation to be generated in English and delivered by you for each milestone -- detail the parts of the code, the assumptions you made, the problems you encountered, the possibilities you considered and the way forward that you chose;
5. Source code comments where appropriate;