We need module or library for java application providing support for bluetooth proximity marketing actions - sending content to mobile phones.
- Module should be able to send content to as many phone types as possible.
It should work with all mobile phones available on the market (Nokia, Samsung, Siemens...), Blackberries, PDA’s and other mobile devices.
- Content should be sent to user's device only after acceptance (push method)
If mobile device needs PIN authentication for receiving file, module should automatically detect it and allow to receive content by using default PIN (0000 or 1111)
- Application will work on linux (Ubuntu)
- Module should be able to work with many bluetooth devices connected to the computer at the same time (10 and more) for sending content
- Module should be able to create several connections through one bluetooth device at the same time
- Module should be able to change sending device name
Module should provide methods:
1. Method returning list of local devices (dongles) found in system.
Each local device should be described by its HCI code (hci0) and dongle address (00:1F:E2:E3:93:AC)
2. Method changing local device name with given HCI code. Method should return status information (ok, error)
3. Method for hiding local bluetooth device
4. Method for discovering remote bluetooth devices in range (mobile phones). We should be able to set discovery period.
5. Method for sending file to mobile phone. Parameters: local device, remote device, file, time_to_wait)
It should send content (file) using chosen local bluetooth dongle to chosen remote device (mobile phone).
It should set connection timeout to time_to_wait.
Method should return information with file sending result: file transfer ok, connection timeout, connection refused by user, transmission error
Module should send file to mobile phone. If phone needs PIN authentication module should automatically allow receiving content using default pin.
We can provide more detailed specification for methods if needed.
We are willing to establish longer cooperation with the person who would take on this task.