We need to resend the content of a live stream from wowza to shoutcast/icecast server.
The resend must be controlled within a wowza module, therefore, be possible through an API to start or stop the resend dynamically, moreover, multiple submission process can be done at the same time.
How it will work:
Every time an application instance is created ( rtmp://[server]/[application][application instance] ) process of sending a stream is created and when the application instance terminates the process ends.
What we want:
An API in which we can:
* Create a process of sending a live stream to Wowza server to a shoutcast /icecast. In creating the data will be passed to connect to the shoutcast/icecast server and which stream will be sent Wowza.
* Stop the process of sending the stream
* Send current song info to the shoutcast/icecast server (artist, title, genre, album, year, track)
* Mp3 codec is used for the live stream with 128kbps by default (aac codec and others bitrates are acceptable)
* API should be done in java and support Wowza 2.2.4 or higher
* API should support icecast version 2.3.2 or higher / shoutcast 1.9.8 or higher
* API should have a failure control in the transmission of the stream (warning that the failure occurred, or try to resend)
What will be delivered:
* api .jar with all dependencies
* Source code that was developed
* API documentation and example of how it should be used
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1968 for this job
Hello. I got lots of experience in Java\C++ programming and in ShoutCast\IceCast (I've been a DJ on a big internet radio, won't specify the name, for a period of time) and I could definitely help you.