I offered the project [url removed, login to view] but the freelancer who got it did not finished it. Much of the work is done but some important things are missing.
- Some fields should be updated (dates) when duplicate tests are done
company__name field has to be devided into 3 parts:
with a length limitation of 32 (x)
- modification of the duplicate test so that all three names are used (Its allowed that the duplicate test speed is reduced by 10%)
- exclude some addresses from duplicate tests (some imported lists which was rent)
- When user does duplicate check for companies only the checkboxes not regarding to company should be greyed
- Rejoin function of duplicate test has to be modified a bit to fasten it
- View should not be opend outside of the monitor but e.g. in the middle
- msg should be shown when nothing is selected to dedupe
These changes are very urgent and i wast much time until now. When you do this job well i offer you all changes regarding this module in future. Hope for bids of reliable freelancers.
What already exist:
1. Code of current development which is running already
2. jar file where some changes are already done but where work was not finished (snapshot) where some changes were done (the one with '(x)' behind the requirements.
3. Database where you can get access too
- We expect a short report every day about the progress, the sourcecode backup file and (when something exist to test) a compiled jar file so that we can run tests to give feedback asap
- All rights (especially to use/sell/copy/edit the software and the whole copyright), of the produced code and all regarding things of this job go to our property for all payed things
1. All changed done (90%)
2. After finishing the job 1 month later the rest of 10% is payed when possible bugs are corrected (in all my offered jobs it was never necessary to correct bugs for this milestone because it was all done before best. So you can expect the last milestone within one week or earyler)
I think a more detailed milestone payment makes no sense but let me know if you have a suggestion.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Bests - Thomas