I have Java program that is designed to place the mouse click at the pre-defined position of the screen under the pre-defined conditions.
As per Java developer software is using "standard Java API to simulate mouse clicks ([url removed, login to view])"
Software is working properly on local windows or mac computer, but there is a problem in click execution when the program is installed on remote computer.
The following tests were made:
1. Remote: Windows 2003 Server, Local: Windows Vista, Connection over Remote Desktop
- while remote desktop is connected the click is placed OK
- when remote desktop is disconnected, software displays the status "clicked" but factually click doesn't happen
2. Remote: Windows XP, Local Windows Vista, Connection over Radmin
- Click goes OK whether Radmin is connected or disconnected
Here is the task.
I'd like user to be able to connect to remote server (win 2003) via Remote Desktop, pre-define the click strategy, disconnect. The clicks should be placed while user is disconnected.