I need the SOURCES of a software that makes as follows:
- Record video HD and sound from Windows XP, with a good webcam and a microphone. 2GB RAM or more. Core2Duo 2.4GHz. It is very important that the recording is good, without jumps between frames.
- While recording, one should be able to see himself. The recording time should be editable.
- When the recording time is over, the recording should stop, and the initiating button should appear again.
- The video will be stored in the hardware. It is also important to be able to select codecs, resolution, ilumination, contrast, etc before recording.
- Also it should take snapshots (images) and store them.
I prefer JAVA programming, but I think video captures with JAVA are not good, so Visual Basic or Visual C++ is ok for me.
The webcam is HD (1024x720) because I want a very good quality and no jumps between frames.
I like this software (Debut Video Capture Software):
[url removed, login to view]
It works very well, but I do not need so many features. The software I need is simpler.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $553 for this job
Zaria Provides solutions for customers with high quality, we include the customer feedback in our software life cycle model, we provide 24/7 tech support