Webcrawler / spider in Java.
I need a program (desktop based ) to spider websites collect URL's in Java.
Note: This is only a per site specification, not a crawler of the web!
I need someone to create clone [url removed, login to view]
Car Finder spider/ crawler with some extra FEATURES.
* Car search not only with keywords, also Advanced Search like Fuel, Exterior Color, Drivetrain, Transmission etc.
* Search setting to adapt to specific 15 car websites.
* Search setting time, always and from 1 minute to 30 minutes
* It should have multi languages.
* Skype button to fast call for the found cars, it goes to second everyone wants to buy it first. So software needs to be very fast.
* trial version for test 10 days, make very sure that no one after a trial time may again as new instalation and continues to use.
* and some litle extra like zip code instal from diferent countrys etc.
The crawler must work with a MySQL database. In that database i want to set a number of URL's that serve as starting point for the spider to start crawling.
I would be most interested to hear from anyone who has a spider based on the book "Programming Spiders, Bots and Aggregators in Java" by Jeff Heaton. Alternatively anyone who has demo's that already actually work.
Technology must be Java only, running under Tomcat 6, with only open-source libraries used, please be specific on which libraries you suggest using if any. I have a subversion repository to connect to and prefer using Eclipse as development tool.
All rights to software belong exclusively to me. You will not be able to share any part of any of this project with anyone else. I want 100% source code. Not even single file should be encrypted.
I will pay by escrow after completion, upload and debug. Your bid will be paid after project is complete.
I will put your first $ 100 in escrow now. Remaining funds will be put in escrow and will be paid when full site is complete, debugged, and to my satisfaction
Feel free to contact me for any further required information.