Mobile Phone Application
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This will be listening and viewing flashcard game for mobile phone devices.
Files that must be installed in the application are from various lessons that contain spoken and written words.
The lessons will have AMR to correspond with the words from the lessons.
Our algorithm will be installed in the application which would handle the ordering of the cards
All lessons will be capable for download from the internet
Users can rank 1-5 each card based on whether they remember it
User will have the option to listen to only the answers, or questions, or both simultaneously
there will be multiple lessons, so files in the applications should be deletable and save-able
Progress Statistic should be shown to the user after playing the game
1) a mobile phone based application which will allow the users to view or listen to a number of flash cards and check progress in the end of a session. The application is supposed to pick data from a file and provide a higher degree of customization to add or remove lessons without any specialized technical assistance.
2) it will pick data from an file where user will be able to change words, add remove audio files, and manage data thus we will need to develop two separate modules for the application.
3) We need an admin section which will provide a nice and easy to eye interface where user will be able to add words, form sentences, add relevant audio files and then choose the items to include in a lesson.
4) The system will allow the user to create various lessons and then add contents to the lessons. Once the data is in place, the user will be able to create a data folder readable from the mobile application.
5) The second module will be the mobile counter part of the application. This will read the data prepared from the admin module at the time of compilation. Users can create various data folders and thus various number of mobile application which can be distribute the user via website or a WAP push
6) When installed, the application will present a custom menu to the users. They will be able to view a lesson in term of flash cards. On the flash card pages, options to play audio will be provided. Users can choose the automatic playback or manual selection. Similarly option to play only answers or questions + answers will also be provided there.
7) If desired, we can also provide option in the mobile application to download new lessons or flashcards from your website. This way user will be able to update data from within the mobile application.
8) The audio file will be an AMR
9) The design of the application should be J2ME. We are also open to native language development for individual platforms. (Like .Net for windows mobile, C++ for Symbian etc.)
10) We know the hurdles with that come in terms of device compatibility (memory size, screen resolution, key codes etc.) and thus we need an extensive testing before the final release of the application.
11) Interface will definitely be a modern and user friendly appearance with professional looking screens, custom menu and basic transition effects between different pages.
12) System will make extensive use of dynamic lists, drop downs, autocomplete text boxes etc. to make the overall data entry experience as quick and error free as possible.
Only bids from real companies will be entertained. Please don't bid if you don't have the expertise in this field. We will check references and ask to see some previous apps.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2900 for this job
Hi, We are a software company with expertise in mobile applications, which is one of our core business. winfoware com. We ll be delighted to do this for you. Looking for a Win-Win relationship.