Hello Android Developers,
I need a very simple Home Replacement (Launcher) application for Android devices like for example GO Launcher but with basic functionalities.
The application should have four screens (activities) with these functionalities:
* A main screen (see figure), that will list some of the device’s applications in a grid.
* An apps screen, where the user can select which applications are going to be shown in the main screen.
* A wallpaper screen where the user can select the wallpaper for the main screen.
* A settings screen with some app settings.
I will send more analytical details and description for each screen through PM to the most appropriate candidates. However, before applying consider these requirements:
* The application should be compatible from Android 2.2 (API 8) and upwards. Thus, the app should work the same on every device with Android 2.2 and up.
* The developer should be familiar with OO (Object-Oriented) Programming and his code should follow the OO standards. Furthermore, the code should be well documented, easy to expand and I expect access to full code. After the end of the project, the developer has no right on the code and should require no further compensations. The developer will deliver the full copyright to our team and agree to the disclosure of the project.
* The payment of the project will be made via PayPal and will happen in three instalments: the first instalment will be 20% in advance, the second instalment will be 40% at the first working prototype and the final 40% will be paid when the project is delivered, checked for compatibility and passes the checks of our team.
Freelancer must be proficient in Android, Java and Object-Oriented Programming. Furthermore, the developer should be good at XML and Graphic Design. Please respond with any examples or experience in Android OS.
Thanks for your interest!
10 freelancers are bidding on average €173 for this job
PLEASE CHECK OUR EARNING, REVIEW AND FEEDBACK... We checked your post and understood as well. For detail bid please check private message board(PMB). Thanks.