The objective of the project is to implement a webservice in an existing environment and show a working example of how the service would work with an existing solution.
Operating System: Linux Enterprise Edition
Database: PostgreSQL 8.2
Web Server: Apache
App Server: JBOSS / WebORB
Reporting Server: Pentaho
All user access to the preproduction and production environment will be provided to the developer. All documents/requirements will be provided initally and as needed during the project.
- Consulting on a web service framework to implement based on existing architecture
- Implement web service framework
- Provide working example of the implemented solution
- Provide documents about implementation (diagrams, user guide etc..)
- Solution must be reusable for other SOA implementations.
- Full payment will be escrowed
- 50% of the payment will be released with deliverable implementation in preproduction.
- 50% of the payment will be released with deliverable implementation in production.
- Via phone, IM (Skype), email
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1268 for this job
I bring with me over 6 years of experience in building application based on Java/J2EE technologies and SOA. I believe i can match to your requirements. If interested i can send you my details work experience.
Hi, I just delivered an online game web services project using Spring, Hibernate and Axis. I'm very interested in your project and would like to further discuss it with you. Thanks, Charles