I have a website that I use Jornya in. What I need is a web platform built that will allow me to load up data and designate a site to fill in the data. I also need to show that every record that is filling out the form is coming from a different IP address, would need to be able to set how quickly the form gets filled and how much time in between the form being filled before the next form gets fileld. I would also need some way to randomize device information so that it looks like different devices are filling out the form. for example.
* Screen Resolution
* Device ID
* Language (this only needs to be - en-US)
Would only be able to use IP addresses that are in the US.
Here is how the flow should be.
* login to platform (this can be just a very simple login nothing fancy, just keep people out)
* type in url that we will be filling out the form
* upload data (need to be able to upload 500k+ at a time)
* map fields
* decide timing (for example 5 seconds between each input, 60 seconds between each form)
* what device information to randomize
* ip list or something that it looks like someone from a different ip address is filling out each form.
* browser info
Only people who understand my need fully. All of this will need to backout in the jornya system which generates a unique leadID for each form submission.
Also have 2 fields in one of my forms that arent posting into my system, so need help making sure they get mapped correctly.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
I will create a php bot using US proxies, the bot will use random useragent , os and device id. The script will scrape us proxies from onlines proxies websites.