We have different date back ups and each subsequent date backup has potentially mostly duplicates. we are looking for a program :
[url removed, login to view] will start scanning files from beginning and may be create an index of file name ,path, checksum, size and date.
2. when it is reading further whenever it encounters same file it will replace the file with the link referring to same file earlier location.
3. same way if we want to create a restore it should be able to extract file for that link and restore the full backup of that date.
4. additionally it should be able to compress/encrypt at files level.
3. the back should be able
1. Please send me what you understood by sending me an example.
2. please send me what steps of programming you will do to finish this.
3. what language you will use to write the program
The script should be able to run thru gui preferable.
The script should be able to take as input one or more folders but functionality will remain same,
Script should be able to give a pre list of what is planning to do. all files which it plan to retian and which will be replaced by link.
it should be able to exclude files to be considered based on size and type of files
we can ignore copression and encription requirement
8 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
Dear sir... I am a C#/Java expert. If you hire me, I will give you excellent results with a small amount of money in the shortest time. I hope to meet you again. Thank you.