Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Needed: A collaborative professional hair care designer with experience. I need a designer to create and assist with current labels designs, and product presentation.

$110 (Avg Bid)
$110 Avg Bid
8 bids

Hello, We are looking for Django Rest Frameworks Expert. If you have the brand experience with DRF, please apply.

$140 (Avg Bid)
$140 Avg Bid
1 bids

Creating simple platform that sell products like arts, electronics devices....anything related to technology

$63 (Avg Bid)
$63 Avg Bid
2 bids

Freelancers with good typing speed should bid on this project. We are in need of a super efficient freelancer who can help us in a project. We have many jpeg files and we need these files in a systematic way as doc files. We have 3 days project contains 40 pictures. Other details will provided to the selected freelancer.

$69 (Avg Bid)
$69 Avg Bid
4 bids

We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join our team! As a Database Administrator at our company, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company's databases.

$11 - $19 / hr
$11 - $19 / hr
0 bids

Hello, If anyone facing "Up - WORK PROFILE APPROVED". I will help you to get Approval in Few Hours with your desire skills. s**k#y**p@e live:[login to view URL]

$21 - $176
$21 - $176
0 bids

We need IT Website Tehno Functional content writer to provide around 20 pages content related to IT services ,Products , 80 % content will be related to Microsoft business applications and remaining 20% will be related to other technologies Maximum budget is 40 CAD $'s , if you can not work under this budget then please dont bid just for wasting our time

$23 (Avg Bid)
$23 Avg Bid
3 bids

Need someone to respond to messages on my behalf with specific responses and track messages. MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH

$20 / hr (Avg Bid)
$20 / hr Avg Bid
2 bids
Marketing Associate 6 days left
VERIFIED

Must have the ability to create email templates, carry out social media marketing and development. You will ideally have some previous experience in design and marketing. Interest in generating sales via digital means. Ability to work with others is prime (Only reply if you have experience of working within team) Must have a good command of English both written and verbal. experience within mult...

$126 (Avg Bid)
$126 Avg Bid
15 bids

Hi, We have a web application that needs a redesign of the front end UI. The website helps in searching for workers in local area. the link to website is [login to view URL] I need someone to give a fresh and clean look to the website and come up with good images, banners and icons

$55 (Avg Bid)
$55 Avg Bid
23 bids