You are asked to create a game design document for a game of your own creation. This
game must be an action game. Puzzles are not acceptable. The game delivered in
assignment 2 won’t be accepted. The template of the game design document is available
on eLearning. The GDD should contain enough information to describe the game selected
but also be interesting to read. Provide images where possible to enhance readability of your
document. This is the first part of your development. Therefore, at the end of this course
this document must be updated and the game should be presented complete.
Tips for success:
● Convey important information clearly
● Do not assume your audience knows anything
● Use pictures instead of words where applicable
● Remove unused sections of the document
● Make your document visually appealing
● Include a brief presentation of your game. You can use a story board on how your
game will look like.
● Be creative!
● Game Design document (.docx, .doc, .pdf) to eLearning
● Presentation file(ppt, pptx, pdf, etc) You can use Prezi if you like as well, all you have
to do is share your presentation and give the address
6 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
I have an old document for a fairly exotic DOOM-inspired game that I can abridge and annotate. Unless you were planning on a document for a game of your own design, which is also fine.