Currently sending a photo from a phone as MMS or email attachment takes several step. We would like to simplify this to a single push of a button. The email or phone to where the picture is sent should be a variable we can set in the app.
We need a Java program that runs on a cell phone, takes photos using the phone camera and sends the photos as email attachments or MMS messages - whichever is faster to complete - to a preset email address.
Devices support required: Sony Ericsson K530i (primary), K550i, K750i, etc.
What the program needs to do:
- display a live preview of the phone camera on the screen
- provide a Capture button to take a picture of 1 megapixel or more
- show a preview of the captured image with 2 options: SEND or DISCARD
- when user selects DISCARD, the program returns to the live preview
- when user selects SEND, the program sends the image as JPG to a preset email address
- when message sent, display status message (sent, error etc.) and return to preview screen to take next picture
A configuration file is required for the following properties to be editable:
1. Destination email address / phone number
2. photo resolution
3. all button captions
Bid if you can provide a tested and working solution in the next few days.