1. Create a Springboot app
2. Create a REST end point to add a Person.
3. Fields in Person Entity (id, firstName, lastName, middleName, dob)
4. Create a REST end point to GET all Persons.
5. The GET all end point should be able to accept request param called “sort”.
• Use the request param to build the OrderSpecifier and pass it down to the repository layer.
6. An example sort request would be like http://localhost:8080/persons?sort=lastName+ignoreCase:nulls_last, firstName+nulls_last
7. The response should be ordered by lastName ascending order with all the records who have a lastName as null at the last and firstName ascending with nulls last.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Hi nice to meet you Firstly, Thanks for visitting my profile With more than 10 year in java, java spring So, I can make it as best for you Can we talk? Thanks you in me.
I have more than 14 years experience in different java technologies, right now i am working at spring boot, spring rest, micro services with spring booth.
Hi Gentleman, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Android app and Java based technologies. I a More
Hello, I am expert in java, springboot, hibernate and jpa, I can create poc project which you have mentioned in 3-4 hours max. ping me so we can discuss it in details. Thanks
I can deliver this project within the mentioned timeline since I am working as a technology analyst in [login to view URL] on experience in springboot,spring data jpa,postgresql
I have good experience in developing application using spring boot jpa as i am currently working on the same. i can deliver it with perfection and on time.