I have a Java Springboot microservice project. I need to add a new controller with about 6-8 endpoints. The purpose of these endpoints is to create unique login url for my user from 3rd party APIs
I am mentioning some texts in the format "text:XXX" hereafter. Please copy all & mention in your bid description. I don't want to consider anyone bidding automatically.
1. Each 3rd party API have a different mechanism to generate the unique SSO url (some have REST API & some not). I will provide you the steps to do for each 3rd party API
2. The user should be created, able to join (we will send an invitation email), rest his password etc. Endpoints should be created for this too. text:mD1nT
User management feature already exists for another application. We will use the same. Therefore, you will only enhance and not reinvent the wheel.
The main part is only to create login sso url.
1. We will create the user in my website.
2. User will be invited via email.
3. User will join the website text:G1kH4g
4. User will login to my website.
5. After successful login, user can see the dashboard with 6 buttons (one for each 3rd party application). Clicking any button will open the specific 3rd party application in a new window/tab)
You are responsible for the following:
1. Integrate the endpionts in the existing microservice project
2. Provide API endpoints for the process flow mentioned above
3. Write Unit Test Cases for all the work you do.
4. Provide end-to-end support until the project goes live.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €191 for this job
text:mD1nT text:G1kH4g text:L8iI8nA4 I read all, * do you give me the postman collection ? * do you have system design ? Can we discuss about more, price and deadline over chat? Regards Hashan