We've a working project based on avaya jtapi SDK, code and specs are available upon private message request.
We've redesigned the project and we'd like to take existing code which consists of jtapi functions about connecting to AES and monitoring events like ringing, calling, etc, and expose those jtapi functions on http end point. So simply the new application connects to AES and starts an http server on some ports that listens to some GET urls and execute jtapi functions.
This project is part of a Computer Aided Dispatch project.
To summarize, the app should behave this way:
1. Connect to Avaya AES server via jtapi SDK (we’ve working code for that).
2. start an http server instance.
3. Every time we receive a GET request, we execute corresponding jtapi function. functions are already implemented and working.
4. One of those functions is monitorExtension which starts monitoring extension events like ringing, etc. Once an event occurs, the app shoulw call an http url (another service indeed which is already implemented) to inform it about such events.
freelancer, should be good in java, http protocol, etc.
1. we will give priority to freelancers who worked on similair projects or have a knowledge about jtapi and telephony in general.
2. we’ll provide existing code and access to avaya plateform for tests. Once app is working, we'll add some new jtapi functions. Currently we implement only one function (monitorExtension) and we generate only two events (ringing, calling).
3. please send a message to receive specs and existing code.
1. Java language
2. Avaya Jtapi SDK
Any questions are welcome.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $429 for this job
hello how are you ? i am a highly skilled java programmer. I have read your proposal carefully. i am sure i can build it in timeline successfully. Let's discuss more details over chat. Thank you
Hi, I have great experience in a Java project, I have read your description and I find your project is very interested in me. Sir, if you have any time we can discute by chat for more details. thanks