Implement a working solution in Java to generate profit report based on the given inputs.
• [login to view URL] contains list of transactions that the bank executed for the day.
• [login to view URL] contains list of relevant published rates for the day.
• Keep 4 decimal places for rate and 2 decimal places for amount.
• Use the mark-up tables above to calculate the final rates.
The expected output:
• [login to view URL]
• Use only JDK provided library.
• Your solution will also be judged for correctness, test coverage, quality and scalability.
I have herewith enclosed the details for the test. Kindly send us the results at the earliest. Below are the important points to be taken care of.
1) Completeness and accuracy
2) Unit test coverage (JUNIT tests)
3) Do not hard-code the markups
4) The class files & jar file will be filtered when we send it by email to the clients. Please remove the class files when you provide your test results. For Jar file, please give the instruction for build. Also, please see whether the build process shall be automated(using Maven etc.)
5) Please upload the test results to Google Drive
Please avoid class files and Jar files.
Please consider below as well:
1) Interfaces should be used
2) Coding standard and code quality should be taken care.
3) Multiple layers like service, model , dao should be used.
4) How the exceptions are handled in various level in application.
5) Test Cases in Junit with Coverage (this point he highlighted and looking for how much is done and percentage of coverage)
6) New Java packages should be used.
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6379 for this job
I have been programming in java and have also made a project using MVC architecture and used have good knowledge of interface and object oriented design.
Hi, I am a java developer as I read your project information I really like to do it because it concludes math. Java and math are awesome. good luck have nice time
I have 7 years Java experience integrating experprises s/w. I will be able to deliver with quality like code practices and exception handling. Junit also will be done.
Hi, I worked as a software developer with CTS. I have 7 years of experience totally into java. I used to work on following technologies Java, sping mvc, spring boot, hibernate, MySQL, webservices,