Install and test a Java compiled web application called Manager, with domain
[login to view URL] in the same hosting service contracted at Network Solutions.
Please if you do not know very well Compiled java web application in a Tomcat and IIS environment do not submit a proposal.
The Compiled java application is already operational in my PC. There is nothing to program. It will require the installation of the following software components in the new hosting:
Apache/Tomcat 5.5.20 server
Apache / Tomcat 7.0.85 server
And deploy the compiled java application and all its libraries.
A) For the java Application I will provide:
1. The complete library of the Compiled java application to be installed.
2. The Mysql database backup files for the compiled Java application which contains the latest data.
3. I will provide the user id password of the Mysql database, although it is already part of the script files for the installation of the java application.
4. If requested, I will be able to demo the operation of the java application running in my PC.
5. I could also show the file structure and content of any files of the application that may help the installer to determine the setup of any parameter.
5. I have ready the domain [login to view URL] at Network Solutions.
At Network Solutions ([login to view URL] ) I just pruchased the service they call “Wordpress Hosting “ which provides:
• Windows server R12
• 100 GB storage space
I was told we can install the apache, IIS, and mySQL software we need using the service just purchased.
1. Install and test the Java Application (you should be able to obtain the login screen of the manager application ), and the latest Mysql data file . The Mysql datafiles the one for java Application, should be installed as a separate instances of Mysql.
I will provide the user id and password of the Mysql database to be used for the latest data of the java application.
The testing of the java application has two phases:
A) First I should be able to get the login screen of the “Manager” application. Then you contact me when you are able to get the login screen. At this point I will be able to release a 30% of the agreed project price.
B) Second, I will login and test functionalities that are using IIS, and internally use Tomcat versions Apache/Tomcat 5.5.20 server, or Apache / Tomcat 7.0.85 server (it is already programmed internally to use either one of those versions).
C) When I complete successfully testing of Manager phase B, then I will release the remaining balance of the agreed price of the project.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Hi I will install your app as per your requirements and i have expertise in the relevant field.I have 10 years of experience. ping me for further queries. Thanks
Hello. I am sure that I can satisfy your requirements. I have good experiences for deploying java application compiled to tomcat server, too. Please ping me to share details. I am ready for you. Ye.
Dear client, how have you been? I've read your project description carefully. I have plenty of experience on Server Manipulation. How about discuss in chat? Waiting for your reply. Best regards.
I am fullstack software developer and providing full cycle Software/Website project management, development, deployment, server management and performance tuning services. Looking forward to hearing from you!