Description: Jackson National Life Insurance Company offers annuities for retail investors and fixed income products for institutional investors. The objective of this project is to strengthen Jackson by continually improving the security, stability and scalability of systems thru the execution of Technology and vendor upgrades. Our team collaborates with JTS, QA and vendor partners to enhance the capabilities of Jackson systems through the latest technology upgrades.
• Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
• Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
• Upgraded existing UI with HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS 2.0 interaction.
• Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC.
• Used Java-J2EE patterns likeModel View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
• Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
• Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
• Imported data into HDFS from various SQL databases and files using Sqoop and from streaming systems using Storm into Big Data Lake.
• Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate and handled the security using Spring Security
• Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
• Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with design and requirements & also back-end service using Node.js and REACT modules.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Hi, Could we have the further discussion? because we are a team consisted of node.js, java and python regards, Relevant Skills and Experience java, node.js, python Proposed Milestones $277 USD - Completed