High-Level Project requirements: Develop a responsive website in which
• The user can search for the specific item; the Authenticated user can Register and add items.
• 2 type of users can access/Login, Social Media integration-based Login, Custom Login/Registration and reset the password. Mail confirm of registration,
• Admin can approve the item registration.
• View My Account details for the logged-in user.
• Google maps integration for finding location/auto geolocation detection.
• Auditing and Advertisement component.
• The site should be responsive to support Mobile, tablet, Laptop/Desktop devices.
• Content pages – like Copyright, About…, Contact Us Form.
• Logged-in user type 1 can raise a request and User type 2 can accept the request.
• The system can send emails to users.
• Java application source with build configuration
• SQL Scripts to create DB schema, tables, and load data.
Points to note:
• Following information will be shared before starting development: 1. Wireframe 2. Requirements, 3. Static html/css and JS files created in HTML5, Bootstrap, Angular 4
• The developer should be able to use their own development environment with Eclipse, Tomcat
• Common database (can be accessed through the internet) will be provided for development purpose
• Front End: HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap
• Back-end: Java/Spring/Spring Boot / Hibernate
• Database: Oracle
• All industry standard best practices must be followed.
• Testing is planned in parallel and post-one-month of development. Any defects raised during testing should be fixed within the amount quoted.
• Payment: Payment will be made at the schedule given below.
• Milestone 1: Completion of development for Search results with Google Map integration – 20%
• Milestone 2: Completion of development for Login, Registration, Social Media integration – 20%
• Milestone 3: Completion of development for all other functionalities – 30%
• Milestone 4: Fix all defects raised as part of testing – 30%
• Please quote a reasonable time and cost to complete the project.
• The Job poster has rights to pick/not to pick any person who bids for the project in his own decision.
• The Job poster has right to cancel the project at any stage of the project
Copy Right Information:
Any documents/items shared/developed as part of this project is owned by “Compile IT Inc”. Information from any document/project should not be copied/used outside of this project for any reason.
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹17607 for this job
Hi, We are a team of java and python developers who ensure on time task completion with complete customer satisfaction. Please find our portfolio below [login to view URL]
I have 7.8 years expereience in Java /J2ee with oracle technology . Also I have expereince in Spring MVC application with RestFul webservice in Production Environment.
I am Oracle Certified Java Professional with 10 years of experience working on Spring + Hibernate + Oracle java applications You can check experience and certificates here [login to view URL]