• Experience with AWS tools – EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, ElastiCache, RDS, DynamoDB
• Experience creating quality code using Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Knowledge and relevant work experience pertaining to UI development frameworks, Bootstrap, JSP technologies, Spring & Struts Framework, MVC Designer and writing JUnit tests.
• Knowledge on how apps interact with SQL statements and stored procedures.
• Knowledge of Selenium, Tomcat, Git, & GitHub and Eclipse-based IDE (IntelliJ).
• Understanding application development environments, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
• Understanding of database administration, database design, and performance tuning for any or all of the following: (DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL) PREFERRED: Candidate will have 5-8 yrs Java Development experience. Candidate will have 3 plus years of experience with AWS and PostgreSQL.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $2375 for this job
Hi, I can do this work. Individual and hard working person done your work accurately. Waiting your response. Relevant Skills and Experience Apache Maven, Java, JUnit, SQL Proposed Milestones $1500 USD - complete
Hello, We are an IT company based in India specialized in AWS work. We are interested in your project since we have vast experience in the similar kind of work and we can assure you of quality work. Thank you.