Hello, I have attached a zip file which is a project that needs these modification on the same project.
here is a requirement of the previous project to understand the project better. Also I put the requirements for the modification which is what I need.
previous projects requirements [
1) Your network should contain 6 nodes (A, B, C, D, E and F).
2) Node A should ask a user to enter a path for a file existing in its file system.
3) Node A should first read the content of that file in binary. Then, split the data into 1KB blocks and distribute them uniformly over the network.
4) Node A should ask the user whether to collect the result back from the network. If the answer is 'Yes', collect the binary data back from the nodes and save the collected data in a file.
5) Repeat Step 3 & 4, but this time adds one backup to each distributed data record.
the requirements which I need to modify the code
1) Pick the code that you have in previous project
2) When a node starts, collect the list of IP addresses of the other nodes from a Zookeeper server. The request should be sent in the booting phase only. Each node then should print the IP addresses of the other nodes. Attach a screenshot of your IDE/Editor.
3) Once the network has been started, one of the nodes should split the binary data of a file and forward the data to the other nodes as you did in previous project - Step 3. which was (Node A should first read the content of that file in binary. Then, split the data into 1KB blocks and distribute them uniformly over the network.)
4) When a node leaves the network, all the other nodes should be notified. Consequently, data should no longer be forwarded to this node.
5) Modify the code such that your system should now use Apache ZeroMQ for any TCP communication instead of Java Socket API.